The eligibility norms for submission of applications for admission are as follows:
B.A. Semester (Arts) : H.S. in concerned stream or equivalent recognized examination with at least 40% marks in aggregate for General Course and at least 45% marks in aggregate for Major Course.
Admission forms enclosed must be completed and submitted with prescribed time along with the following :
- Attested copies of all Certificates, Mark sheets and Registration Certificate of H.S.
- Pass and Character Certificate from the head of institution attended last.
- H.S.L.C. Admit Card for verification of age.
- Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH/OSP.
- Gap Certificate from a competent authority, if required.
- Recent black and white passport size photograph.
Registration is compulsory for all students on submission of prescribed forms. After admission under GU and students from universities other then GU shall have to produce Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
Besides it endeavors to set an example of unity and integrity among different sections of people of the locality.